£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
£45k - £50k + Package
We are currently working with a forward-thinking principal contractor who are market leaders in the world of office to residential conversions.
With a diversely skilled team with a wealth of Design & Build experience across a variety of sectors, their focus is to deliver a high-quality product from concept all the way through to build with every stage of the project remaining in house.
As the company continues to grow at a competitive and healthy rate, they are looking to add an Architect to join their close-knit architecture department in working alongside the wider team to deliver schemes from RIBA plan of works, from stage 0 through to stage 6.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Taking the client brief
- Co-ordinating the whole presentation including layouts, visuals, mood boards and PP
- Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Prepare tender applications & presentations and applications for planning and building control.
- Drawing up tender documents for contracts.
- Carrying out regular site visits
The ideal candidate must have;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in design, construction and project management
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Experience using Photoshop, Revit, Sketch Up, PowerPoint, MS Office and Operating CAD system
This is a great opportunity to join a modern construction company, working alongside a diverse and skilled team in delivering an exciting mix of new build and refurb projects across a variety of sectors.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.