£36,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Salary: 36k + Car and Package
Location: Cheshire West
We are working with a leading partnership house builder based in the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. They are a cash rich business with a strong business model, excellent relationships with HA’s and a great deal of work within the affordable housing market. As a company they pride themselves on building attractive and well-designed homes.
They are now looking to appoint a hard-working experienced Assistant Site Manager with a working knowledge of the affordable housing market.
- You will be overseeing the site and will have the skills and capability to successfully manage the site.
- Alongside the Site Manager takes ownership of agreed build programs at pre-start meetings and assists Site Manager in accepting and checking the full build package
- Assist with ensuring that Health & Safety procedures are strictly adhered to
- Maintain and produce, up-to-date Health & Safety records
- Conform fully to building regulations & warranty providers' requirements (NHBC, LABC)
- Assist with ensuring cost-effective production in line with development budgets by ensuring that the work is undertaken is in full accordance with the cost provision allocated
- Assist with organization of regular site production meetings and pre-plan and ensure efficient usage of all resources
- Assist the Site Manager to ensure H&S, Environmental & Waste Policies are adhered to
- Assist with ensuring site security and good practice is maintained at all times
- Ensure the quality of the finished product meets the Company and warranty expectations
- Ensure sub-contractors work to the required specification
- Ensure plots are finished to a high standard by taking ownership of plots until completion
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have a trade background preferably joinery.
- A key point to be successful in this role is that you would be driven and have the ability to pay attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role working with a house builder is essential.
- Essential - CSCS card, First Aid, SMSTS
- Ability to meet deadlines
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established house builder.
- This role will be perfect for an ambitious Assistant Site Manager due to the progression opportunities within the business.
- They offer a generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour.