£38,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Assistant Site Manager – Executive New Build Housing
Our client is a well-respected and privately owned housebuilder whose name is synonymous with quality and Customer Satisfaction. For over 40 years they have been building homes across the North West and Cheshire and with a strong 2021 already underway they are keen to recruit a number of experienced Assistant Site Managers for a number of their sites.
Job specification – Assistant Site Manager Executive New Build Housing
- Working closely with the Site Manager on all aspects of the build
- Paying particular attention to finishing of properties
- Liaising with NHBC inspectors with regards CML
- Customer hand overs and demonstrations
- Covering for Site Manager in his absence
Experience / Qualifications – Assistant Site Manager Executive New Build Housing
- Ideally you will have prior experience with the housing sector and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the full cycle of house building.
- An HNC or HND in Construction would be an advantageous as would a trades background.
- Possession of a current CSCS card, SMSTS/SSSTS and 1st Aid will be essential.
Summary – Assistant Site Manager Executive New Build Housing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very family orientated company where they are looking to invest in their next generation of Site Managers.
An excellent package and career opportunities are on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Rhona Mechan – email@example.com.