£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Our Client are a North West based Development and Construction company with a rapidly expanding affordable housing arm. Due to this increase in negotiated works, they are keen to bring on board and experienced Assistant Stie Manager to assist on a new build site in the Merseyside area.
What is involved?
- Working closely with the Site Manager on all aspects of the build
- Paying particular attention to finishing of properties
- Liaising with LABC inspectors / COW and external consultants
- Covering for Site Manager in his absence
- Managing of subcontractors to ensure work is completed on time and to a good standard
The boring but essential bits
- Previous new build housing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- SMSTS / SSTS
- CSCS Card
- First Aid Certificate
So in summary?
This is an exciting time to join an expanding and well thought out company.
There is a good basic salary and package on offer for the successful applicant.
For more information and an entirely confidential chat, please contact Rhona on 01204 541930 or send your CV to email@example.com