£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Assistant Site Manager – New Build High Spec Housing
Our Client is a privately-owned North West based house builder who are renowned for their high specification, commitment to quality and excellent standard of both build and conversion.
They build a bespoke product of the highest quality and are now seeking to bring on board an experienced Assistant Site Manager.
Job specification – Assistant Site Manager New Build High Spec Housing
- Working closely with the Site Manager on all aspects of the build
- Must have knowledge and experience of the full cycle of house building from coming out of the ground to hand over to the Customer.
- Paying particular attention to finishing’s of properties
- Liaising with NHBC inspectors with regards CML
- Customer hand overs and demonstrations
- Covering for Site Manager in his absence
Experience / Qualifications – Assistant Site Manager New Build High Spec Housing
- Previous housing experience on bespoke high-end properties is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- CSCS Card
- First Aid Certificate
- An FLT Telehandler licence would be advantageous
Summary – Site Manager New Build High Spec Housing
This is a great opportunity to join a company as they continue to build exceptional homes with the best of materials.
To find out more and to see if this is the right role for you, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org