£36,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Assistant Site Manager – New Build Housing
Our client, a multiple NHBC Pride in Job winner, has been building homes across Cheshire for over 60 years, during which time they have accumulated a rich store of knowledge and experience of the locality.
They are currently keen to recruit an Assistant Site Manager for a prestigious site in the Cheshire area.
What will it involve?
- Working closely with the Site Manager on all aspects of the build
- Paying particular attention to finishing’s of properties
- Liaising with NHBC inspectors with regards CML
- Customer hand overs and demonstrations
- Covering for Site Manager in his absence
Do I have to have any specific qualifications or experience?
- Ideally you must have had prior experience within the new build housing sector and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the full cycle of house building.
- An HNC or HND in Construction would be advantageous
- Possession of a current CSCS card, SMSTS/SSSTS and 1st Aid will be essential.
This is the role I’ve been looking for!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very family orientated company where they are looking to invest in their next generation of Site Managers.
The build quality homes and are keen to continually build on their success.
And if that wasn’t enough an excellent package and great career opportunities are the order of the day.
For more information or to apply for the role please contact me on 01204 952400 or send your CV to Rhona Mechan – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be assured any and all discussions are entirely confidential.