£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
car allowance + full benefits package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Building Services Manager / Coordinator with a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience to join a main contractor (build) operating across their key contracts in the Northern region, with a bias to the North West. The role will be to provide a lead on the M & E elements of their key schemes covering commercial projects valued up to £25m.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to manage the M & E subcontractors through the contractor design stage, to site installation and hand over, and to ensure all works are fully coordinated and delivered in accordance with the contract programme, as well as providing support and steer in relation to building services as required across the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas;• be qualified in Mechanical and/or Electrical building services discipline
• have had previous exposure / involvement in the pre-construction process
• have previously delivered coordination within a Main Building Contractor or M & E Contractor environment
• hold strong M & E design and technical knowledge
• have full understanding of detailed M&E procedures, coupled with good levels of technical and professional expertise
• ability to produce M&E design, installation and commissioning programmes, plan and prioritise daily diary, to ensure all targets are met
• be comfortable in providing a client / customer focused service to deliver the highest level of customer service, and the ability to develop further business streams as a result
• clear understanding of renewable technologies and suitability in design
• hold strong IT skills
• excellent organisational, planning and time management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• ability to work with senior management to set project and operational targets
This is a great opportunity to join an incredibly succesfull and highly profitable business where opportunities exist for great career development.
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com or call 01204 541 930