£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Building Services Manager
£45k - £55k + Car / Allowance + Benefits
An excellent opportunity is available for a Building Services Manager to join a main contractor in the area. The role will be to provide a lead on the M & E elements of their key schemes covering the full gambit of commercial projects valued up to £30m, with clients in both the private and public sectors.
The main responsibilities of the building services manager role will be to manage the M & E subcontractors through the contractor design stage, to site installation and hand over, and to ensure all works are fully coordinated and delivered in accordance with the contract programme. As well as providing support and steer with relation to building services as required across the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas;
• be qualified in Mechanical and/or Electrical building services discipline
• have had previous exposure / involvement in the pre-construction process
• have previously delivered coordination within a contractor environment
• hold strong M & E design and technical knowledge
• have full understanding of detailed M&E procedures, coupled with good levels of technical and professional expertise
• ability to produce M&E design, installation and commissioning programmes, plan and prioritise daily diary, to ensure all targets are met
• be comfortable in providing a client / customer focused service to deliver the highest level of customer service, and the ability to develop further business streams as a result
• clear understanding of renewable technologies and suitability in design
• hold strong IT skills – including knowledge of CAD
• excellent organisational, planning and time management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• ability to work with senior management to set project and operational targets
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and have a valid driving licence.