£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
car allowance + pension + benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Building Services Manager / Coordinator to join a main contractor (build) operating across their key contracts across the UK. The role will be to provide a lead on the M & E elements of their key schemes covering predominantly healthcare projects valued up to £15m.
The company operates throughout the UK so applicants maybe site based for periods of time and lodging away will be required.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to manage the M & E subcontractors through the contractor design stage, to site installation and hand over, and to ensure all works are fully coordinated and delivered in accordance with the contract programme, as well as providing support in relation to building services as required across the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the following areas;
• be qualified in Mechanical and/or Electrical building services discipline
• have had previous exposure / involvement in the pre-construction process
• have previously delivered coordination within a contractor environment
• hold strong M & E design and technical knowledge
• have full understanding of detailed M&E procedures, coupled with good levels of technical and professional expertise
• ability to produce M&E design, installation and commissioning programmes, plan and prioritise daily diary, to ensure all targets are met
• be comfortable in providing a client / customer focused service to deliver the highest level of customer service, and the ability to develop further business streams as a result
• clear understanding of renewable technologies and suitability in design
• hold strong IT skills
• excellent organisational, planning and time management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• ability to work with senior management to set project and operational targets
This excellent position is to join an expanding and ambitious business who I have personally worked with for over a decade, which in its self will provide further opportunities and progression in the future.
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com or call 01204 541 930