£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
car allowance + full benefits package
Our client are a long established NW joinery sub contractor who manufacture, install and maintain general joinery and doorset packages.
In line with expansion plans they are looking to strengthen their senior management team by employing a Business Development Director.
The main aim of the role will be to develop strategies to increase the pipeline of future work for the company to achieve financial growth.
This will be done by identifying opportunities in the market, maintaining current and developing new client relationships and successfully agreeing contracts through effective negotiation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify new clients and the decision makers within the client organisation with a view to setting up meetings.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the service.
- Working through any differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new products and services to enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Consult with senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Developer with a successful track record of creating opportunities in a construction related field.
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.