£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Regional build contractor
Civils Project Manager
£55k - £60k + Car / Allowance + Benefits
My client is a multi-disciplined contractor who have a strong presence across both build and civils sectors throughout Yorkshire, delivering a range of quality projects from local authorities, highways and infrastructure to education, industrial and commercial.
They are a family ran company who look to invest in their staff and subsequently have a low personnel turnover due to the emphasis they have on employee happiness, with a strong ethos of treating people the right way to cultivate a vibrant and healthy working environment.
With a strong focus on client relations, they enjoy a good proportion of repeat business and they are also members of a number of key public sector, procurement frameworks.
Due to an increase in enquiries and exciting leads, they are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager to oversee works on the civils side of the business.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Day-to-day operational management of the project with participation in team and client meetings.
- Planning and managing the programme whilst overseeing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Supply chain management, scope gap analysis and compilation of contractor’s proposals.
- Assisting in the tender process, supporting the Project Lead.
- Complying with and enforcing standard policies and procedures.
- Leading the delivery of Health & Safety policy and standards.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Proven track record in delivering civils projects in budget and on time.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Project / Senior Site Manager position for a main contractor.
- HNC in construction or equivalent.
- Valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate to take that next step in their career or for an experienced Project Manager to take on a new challenge with a c£70m t/o contractor who deliver exciting projects up to the value of £20m.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.