£60,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Contracts Manager – New Build Affordable Housing
Our Client is a privately owned and well-respected Northern Contractor, who due to continued expansion is seeking to recruit for an experienced Contracts Manager to oversee a number of new build affordable housing sites in the North West.
Job specification – Contracts Manager New Build Affordable
- To have overall responsibility for multiple construction projects reporting on a regular and routine basis to the Construction Manager
- Manage construction teams in delivering a consistent service to time, safety, quality and cost, ensuring clients expectations are met in full and contract performance targets realised
Experience / Qualifications – Contracts Manager New Build Affordable Housing
- Have significant operational experience as a Contracts Manager or similar post
- Have a detailed understanding of the construction process from a technical and managerial point of view
- Team player who demonstrates both leadership and supportive qualities
- Good communication skills and be able to relate to people at all levels, clients, colleagues or supply chain members
- Commercially and contractually aware
- Strong focus on quality and customer service
- IT proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook & Asta Project
- Ability to work and comply with company procedures
- Commitment to developing long-term customer relationships built on mutual understanding and trust
Summary – Contracts Manager New Build Affordable Housing
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known and well-respected contractor at a time of exceptional growth and an excellent salary and benefits package are be available to the successful candidate.
Contact Rhona @ MTR Partnership on 01204 541930 / 07908 751771 for an entirely confidential discussion.