We are working with a well-established family-owned business within Greater Manchester. They specialise in the affordable housing market and boast excellent relationships with HA’s.
Primarily focusing on medium sized developments with circa 40 plots they have a stable management team and a consistent pool of sub – contractors who’ve worked with them time and time again and they are now looking to appoint an experienced Contract Manager with a working knowledge of the affordable housing market.
- You will be overseeing 3 to 4 sites and will have the skills and capability to successfully manage the completion of each site.
- You will monitor the delivery of the project working alongside key stakeholders to optimise project delivery
- Experience of managing contracts, (performance management including the ability to assess risk and act as required)
- Experience of operating within and promoting a performance management culture
- Understanding of budgets and basic financial management
- Good knowledge of housing management, particularly in the affordable housing context
- Working knowledge of the responsibilities of a Registered Provider and the regulatory environment for Registered Providers
- Experience of translating strategic objectives into viable operational plans
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have a trades or joinery background and worked their way through the site management route.
- A key point to be successful in this role is that you are currently operating as a Contract Manager for a similar organisation.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established house builder.
- This key role to will be perfect for an ambitious manager due to the internal progression offered within the company.
- They offer a generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour as they strive to have the best in class.
If the above sounds of interest please forward a copy of your CV or alternatively call me on 07444060334.