£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
A regional Electrical Design Consultancy are looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer with experience in the building services environment with the ability to clearly communicate electrical design concepts to client, contractors and other design team members.
The role will be to produce detailed calculations, proactively ensuring coordination of electrical systems with other disciplines and building structure, lighting and emergency design, performance design associated with specialist services such as fire alarms, security, and ICT infrastructure.
Key duties will include -
- Produce engineering designs using software appropriate to the discipline and the project.
- Manage engineering projects to achieve short-term financial and time deadlines at various stages to meet the program of works.
- Attend project and design meetings as lead engineer.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the production detailed tender documentation and CAD drawings for building services works.
- Produce, check and verify calculations and specifications, scheme designs and project reports.
- Check the work of others for accuracy and quality control purposes.
Applicants should be conversant with industry software packages such as amtech, relux, and autocad.
Experience in the healthcare sector would be an advantage.
This is a good opportunity to join a growing consultancy who can offer a rewarding working environemnt and an enviable workload.
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org