£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Tier 1 Contractor
Our client is a top-tier multinational multi award winning main contractor with a turnover in the billions whose North West Building team has created a great reputation for delivering significant, varied and interesting projects and have constructed iconic schemes in Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Lancashire.
They are cash rich, typically make above industry average margins on their projects, have an excellent supply chain who they pay promptly and treat with respect, staff turnover is low and their staff are among the best in the industry.
Due to expanding their portfolio across the Northern Powerhouse and with recent work wins in Leeds, they are looking to recruit a Yorkshire based team to oversee the build of a £40m residential project and future works throughout Yorkshire.
A position of high priority for our client is an M&E Manager to provide support to the development, preconstruction and delivery teams for all MEP and Utility services including design, procurement and delivery.
Responsibilities / duties will include;
- Engagement with nominated MEP Consultant with input to the MEP and Utility Tender Bid Strategy
- Technical compliance and commercial governance of MEP and Utility tenders throughout tender bid process
- Management of all MEP and Utility tender queries during the bid stage
- Design Management of the MEP and Utility Contractor design development activities
- Leading / managing the project’s external consultants
- Involvement with commissioning process & compliance of as built & maintenance manuals
- Providing an input into the monthly project reporting
- Reviewing M&E and Utility sub-contractor performance to assist assessments
- Assistance with the resolution of defects as required
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Experience in a senior position with a strong MEP delivery background
- Proven track record of managing and coordinating MEP design and construction teams & Utility design & Contractors
- Experience with current forms of procurement
- HNC or equivalent in Building Services Engineering
- Valid CSCS card and SMSTS
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the industry’s most ambition contractors who can offer;
- A generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour.
- A challenging & supportive working environment with a really healthy pipeline of work
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a growing region of a leading Construction Group.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.