£45,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
car allowance + full benefits package
- A Top Tier Multi National multi award winning main contractor with a turnover in the billions whose North West Building team has created a great reputation for delivering significant, varied and interesting projects and have constructed iconic schemes in Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Lancashire.
- They are cash rich, typically make above industry average margins on their projects, have an excellent supply chain who they pay promptly and treat with respect, staff turnover is low and their staff are among the best in the industry.
- They are looking to recruit an M & E Manager to join the Senior team in their North West Region based out of Manchester.
- The role will be to support the development, construction and delivery teams in all facets of MEP and Utility services including design, procurement and delivery on current and upcoming projects.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Early engagement with nominated MEP Consultants
- Input to the MEP and Utility Tender Bid Strategy
- Be responsible for the technical compliance and commercial governance of MEP and Utility tenders throughout the tender bid process as allocated
- Manage all MEP and Utility tender queries during the bid stage
- Design Management of the MEP and Utility Contractor design development activities
- To lead, manage and motivate the project’s external consultants to establish their full commercial contribution to the organisation
- Management and monitoring of MEP and Utility subcontractor project delivery activities and progress on site
- The management of the commissioning process and compliance of as built and maintenance manuals
- Provide input into the monthly project reporting so that it reflects a true/accurate position regarding the service aspects of the project
- Input to the review of the M&E and Utility sub-contractor performance to assist with the assessment of their suitability
- Assistance with the resolution of defects as required
- Strong MEP delivery background (either main contractor or sub-contractor background) in a management position.
- Experience in managing and coordinating MEP and Utility design and construction teams.
- HNC or Equivalent in Building Services Engineering
- A valid CSCS card is a requirement and SMSTS
- You will receive a generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour and family friendly benefits.
- You will be working with a company who can provide a challenging and supportive working environment who have a really healthy pipeline of work, a very healthy balance sheet who value and support their staff.
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a highly successful region of a leading Construction Group.
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org