£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
PA to Directors
c£25k + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PA to join an established and progressive Yorkshire based contractor.
As the PA to the MD and other board Directors, you will provide a key administrative support function as the first point of contact with people from inside and outside the business.
Maintaining confidentiality at all times is vitally important in this role and as an effective communicator, you will possess excellent self-management and organisational skills and the ability to take ownership of any issues and resolve them effectively.
Duties will include
• Arranging and attending meetings (face to face and virtual)
• Recording meeting notes/action points accurately and circulating
• Provision of administrative support across the business
• Efficient diary management and coordination of calendars
• Monthly expenses collated, checked, reconciled
• Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems confidentially and compliant with GDPR regulations
• Co-ordinating travel arrangements
• Preparation of documentation and presentations for board meetings
• Previous experience as a PA to directors
• Advanced IT literacy skills with working knowledge of Microsoft packages
• Accurate attention to detail and excellent time management
• Proven experience in note taking and publishing minutes
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of GDPR regulations
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.