£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Car/All+Pension+Health+Family Friendly Benefits
We are working with a contractor who have a long, successful history in the North West of England.
They are a well-established, highly profitable regional construction group who have a fantastic reputation and an enviable client base.
Their North West region have recently secured a number of new contracts and they are currently bidding to secure further schemes valued up to £30 million via private developers with whom they enjoy a good working relationship and through a number of the key procurement Frameworks.
They have a very experienced senior management team and have the feel of a smaller family business where employees are valued and supported.
They are now in a position to add to their small North West Planning team.
You'll be involved in both tender and contract planning with typical duties including;
• Analyse construction methodologies looking for areas of improvement.
• Liaise with the Client and their representatives on planning matters.
• Prepare tender programmes and potentially lead on bids.
• Attend client interviews and meetings where you will explain programmes and methodology.
• Prepare master programmes, updating progress and forecasting completions.
• Identify and mitigate risk whilst ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental considerations are taken in to account.
• Work with the rest of the Planning team, regionally and nationally to identify and champion Best Practice.
Ideally, you will have worked in a Planning role previously for a building contractor working on larger value projects.
You will be based in or be able to commute to the North West daily.
IT literate with experience using specialist planning software (they use ASTA).
You will get the chance to work on land mark projects in the North West.
You will receive a great salary package with extensive family friendly benefits.
The opportunity to work with an award winning, forward thinking organisation that have an excellent order book, relatively low staff turnover and provide an exciting environment in which to work.