£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
We are working with a contractor who are a real success story in the region.
They are a well-established, highly profitable regional construction group who specialise in city centre developments for an enviable client base.
Their North West region have recently secured a number of new contracts and they are currently bidding to secure further schemes with developers with whom they enjoy great working relationships.
They have a very experienced senior management team and have the feel of a smaller family business where employees are valued and supported.
They are now in a position to add to their small North West Planning team.
You'll be involved in both tender and contract planning with typical duties including;
• Analyse construction methodologies looking for areas of improvement.
• Liaise with the Client and their representatives on planning matters.
• Prepare tender programmes.
• Attend client interviews and meetings where you will explain programmes and methodology.
• Prepare master programmes, updating progress and forecasting completions.
• Identify and mitigate risk whilst ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental considerations are taken in to account.
• Work with the rest of the Planning team, to identify and champion Best Practice.
Ideally, you will have worked in a Planning role previously for a building contractor working on larger value projects.
You will be based in or be able to commute to the North West daily.
IT literate with experience using specialist planning software.
You will get the chance to work on land mark projects in the North West.
You will receive a great salary package with extensive benefits.
The opportunity to work with an award winning, forward thinking organisation that have an excellent order book, relatively low staff turnover and provide an exciting environment in which to work.