£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Tier 1 Contractor
Our client is a top-tier multinational multi award winning main contractor with a turnover in the billions whose North West Building team has created a great reputation for delivering significant, varied and interesting projects and have constructed iconic schemes in Greater Manchester, Merseyside and Lancashire.
They are cash rich, typically make above industry average margins on their projects, have an excellent supply chain who they pay promptly and treat with respect, staff turnover is low and their staff are among the best in the industry.
Due to expanding their portfolio across the Northern Powerhouse and with recent work wins in Leeds, they are looking to recruit a Yorkshire based team to oversee the build of a £40m residential project and future works throughout Yorkshire.
A position of high priority for our client is a Project Manager, to lead the project team and deliver a first-class build, undertaking the following responsibilities / duties (not limited to);
- Day-to-day operational management of the project with participation in team and client meetings.
- Planning and managing the programme whilst overseeing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Supply chain management, scope gap analysis and compilation of contractor’s proposals.
- Assisting in the tender process, supporting the Project Lead.
- Complying with and enforcing standard policies and procedures.
- Leading the delivery of Health & Safety policy and standards.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Proven track record in delivering large scale projects in budget and on time.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Project Manager position for a main contractor.
- HNC in construction or equivalent.
- Valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the industry’s most ambition contractors who can offer;
- A generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour.
- A challenging & supportive working environment with a really healthy pipeline of work
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a growing region of a leading Construction Group.
Candidates must be eligible to work in th UK.