£65,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Tier 1 Contractor
£65k - £70k + Car / Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a one of the most prominent and sought-after contractors in the North, operating throughout Yorkshire, Manchester and the North East on a variety of highbrow projects up to c£50m, they have a company turnover of c£400m with long term plans of continued growth.
They have an excellent supply chain who they pay promptly and treat with respect, staff turnover is low and their staff are among the best in the industry.
Due to a number of recent work wins, they are looking to recruit an experienced West Yorkshire based Project Manager to lead the project team on a c£20m industrial scheme and deliver a first-class build, undertaking the following responsibilities / duties (not limited to);
- Day-to-day operational management of the project with participation in team and client meetings.
- Planning and managing the programme whilst overseeing a multi-disciplinary team.
- Supply chain management, scope gap analysis and compilation of contractor’s proposals.
- Assisting in the tender process, supporting the Project Lead.
- Complying with and enforcing standard policies and procedures.
- Leading the delivery of Health & Safety policy and standards.
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Proven track record in delivering large scale projects in budget and on time.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Project Manager position for a main contractor.
- HNC in construction or equivalent.
- Valid CSCS card, SMSTS and First Aid.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the industry’s most active and renowned contractors who can offer;
- A generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour.
- A challenging & supportive working environment with a really healthy pipeline of work
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a growing region of a leading Construction Group.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.