£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
car + pension + health + package
We are working on behalf of a long established North West regional Civil Engineering contractor who are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their senior management team.
The company carry out a variety of civil engineering schemes encompassing highways, bridges, general infrastructure works, public realm works, groundworks and utilities.
The company have a healthy pipeline of work secured via a number of major local authority frameworks as well as repeat business from a number of major private clients.
Applicants will ideally be Degree/HNC qualified and with relevant experience working with a main contractor in a civil engineering environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the tender and pre-qualification process.
- Plan, programme, set up and run a project.
- Develop and sustain good working relationships with customers, supply chain and employees that contribute to the success of the project and business.
- Maintaining cost control with the commercial team.
- Produce & monitor resource programmes and costings and lead the planning process.
This is a good opportunity to join a company who are recruiting due to a growing workload – they have a good reputation in the market and have a rewarding working environment.
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com or call John Taylor 01204 541930