£300 to £390 Per Day
Dependent on experience
We are working with a leading contractor boasting an excellent reputation for delivering interesting projects for leading blue chip clients. They have truly embraced modern methods of construction which has aided in their continued. sustainable growth. I have been asked to source an experiened Project Manager to deliver a £10m+ modular extension to a hospital near King's Lynn. You will be taking this project from commencement to completion so you will need to be comfortable managing a team on all phases of build.
Project Manager Requirements/Reasons to apply:
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with the ability and confidence to successfully manage a fast-track £10m+ modular scheme
- You will be joining a true market leader who's business plan has ensured continued development even during a national pandemic! They tend to work nationwide so follow on works could be available if you're prepared to work away.
- You will need to hold your SMSTS, First Aid & a valid CSCS Card to be considered
- Commencing on site late September, you will be on site for roughly 7/8 months
- With the site being based near King's Lynn, you will need to be able to commute to and from site on a daily basis
If the above sounds of interest and you would like to be considered please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01204 952400.