£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Project Quantity Surveyor
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55k – £60k + Car / Allowance + Benefits
We are working with a renowned family-owned contractor whose name is synonymous with the deliverance of quality projects throughout the UK.
They are cash rich, typically make above industry average margins on their projects, have an excellent supply chain who they pay promptly and treat with respect, staff turnover is low and their staff are among the best in the industry.
On account of winning a landmark project with a strong pipeline of future work, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to take full financial responsibility of large scale residential new build in West Yorkshire.
You will report in to a Commercial Director who will provide ongoing support and you will work closely with the operations and technical teams to reach a successful commercial outcome on the project.
The ideal candidate will have main contractor experience with a proven track record of delivering new build projects in a client facing role on schemes throughout Yorkshire.
General responsibilities will include the following;
- Undertake all commercial and contractual requirements
- Ensuring sound financial performance
- Preparation of accurate and detailed monthly cost reports
- Good working knowledge and application of Main Contract and Sub-Contract Forms and Standard Method of Measurement.
- Preparing and agreeing Monthly Valuations, including valuing variations and forecast final account
- Appointment of Subcontractors in accordance with Company Procedures
- Working closely with Contracts Management to ensure all required site records and correspondence are completed
- Maintain close working relationship with the client and design team
This is an exclusive opportunity to join a market leader who can offer a challenging yet supportive work environment, working on some of the most interesting and eye catching projects in the industry.
Candidates must have a full UK driving license and be eligible to work in the UK.