£18,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
+ Commission & Benefits
In our 20th year, MTR Partnership is an established recruitment consultancy focusing on the placement of construction professionals. As the market returns to normality, we are looking to strengthen and grow our small team in Leeds by taking on an experienced Recruitment Consultant who will take responsibility for managing one of our most profitable sections.
Reasons to work for MTR
• We look after our staff offering support, training and development needed to succeed.
• We offer competitive starting salaries with regular reviews and a clear progression path.
• We reward our staff with regular incentives and an achievable / generous commission scheme.
• Recruitment is hard work, so you will have a holiday entitlement of 25 days + stats and flexible working options.
• Most importantly we provide an enjoyable working environment with a close knit team of supportive consultants.
• As a smaller company you will get involved with everything from preparing your candidates CV’s (you’ll get more of a feel for the candidate from this) through to chasing invoices
• You will also be expected to interview candidates, write adverts, arrange meetings with clients and spend time on the phone generating business
• You must be an experienced recruiter within the construction industry, ideally with a background dealing with a temp section and have a stable career history.
• Ambitious, self-motivated and hardworking, looking for a genuine opportunity to develop a career.
• Confident and outgoing character.
• Full clean driving licence with own transport. Whilst you'll be based from our office in East Leeds you will be expected to travel around the Yorkshire region (when permitted) to visit your client base and generate business.
Please get in touch so we can discuss your expectations along with ours.