£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Car/All+Pension+Health+Bonus+Family Friendly Benefits
We are working with the North West office of a national Housebuilder who successfully operate across the North West of England. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of their build and have realistic plans in place to grow in the region.
Based on these growth plans they have asked me to help them to recruit an experienced Senior Buying to sit in their small regional procurement team.
The ultimate purpose of the role is to procure goods and services for projects on time and at competitive rates whilst developing positive relationships with suppliers.
Also, responsible for managing, coaching and developing an Assistant Buyer.
General responsibilities will include the following;
• Prepare and issue enquiries to suppliers and evaluate quotations received
• Conduct negotiations with suppliers and place orders providing best value and service including additional materials not covered in the schedule
• Place Plant orders
• Ensure that all procurement is carried out in line with the company's Supply Chain processes & procedures
• Manage the procurement process to ensure that any disputes are resolved amicably to ensure that project delivery is not affected
• Ensure that supply partners are safe, sustainable and appropriately accredited
• Input material schedules into the system and prepare material budgets for the Quantity Surveyors
• Prepare cost reports and provide analysis of material costs for completion
Ideally, they would like to recruit an experienced Buyer/Senior Buyer who has experience gained working with a Housing Developer or Builder
You will be based in or be able to commute to the North West of England daily
You will need to be IT literate, with strong knowledge of Excel
They offer a good salary and package with extensive benefits including great holiday allowance and a realistic bonus scheme
You will be working with a growing, successful, cash rich house builder who can provide a challenging and supportive working environment
This is a great opportunity to join a leading House builder, who can offer an excellent working environment in their modern head office