£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
National House Builder
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£60k - £70k + Package – Depending on experience
Our Client builds beautiful homes in desirable locations across the country, mixing open market schemes with housing association developments.
As they continue to grow and expand, they are keen to appoint an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to oversee the surveying functions on numerous schemes.
Duties will include;
· Set up site start budgets
· Procurement of sub-contractors
· Place order and contract with sub-contractors
· Manage monthly costs and produce reports
· Manage all sub-contractor payments
· Agree the final accounts with sub-contractors
· Manage ongoing resolution of site issues with the construction team
· Manage and develop their staff
· Liaise with and provide support to other departments
Ideal candidates must;
· Have volume new build housing background
· Be very commercially aware, highly numerate and able to understand / manage contracts
· Have the ability to communicate with internal departments and external organisations
· Be extremely meticulous and thorough
· Be hardworking and committed with effective negotiation skills
· Possess effective managements skills and act in honesty and integrity
This is an exceptional opportunity to join and build a career with such a well-known and respected organisation.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.