£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Regional Main Contractor
£55k - £60k + Car / Allowance + Pension + Health + Package
We our working with one of our most valued clients, an established Regional Main Contractor with offices across the North of England who work within the private and public sectors.
They are a company who look to invest in their staff and subsequently have a low personnel turnover due to the emphasis they have on employee happiness.
With a strong focus on client relations, they enjoy a good proportion of repeat business and they are also members of a number of key public sector, procurement frameworks.
Due to recent work wins and a busy 2022 ahead, they are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their West Yorkshire office to take financial responsibility for a c£10m new build retail development in South Yorkshire.
You will report in to a Commercial Director who will provide ongoing support and you will work closely with the operations and technical teams to reach a successful commercial outcome on the project.
The ideal candidate will have main contractor experience with a proven track record of delivering new build / refurb projects in a client facing role on schemes throughout Yorkshire.
General responsibilities will include the following;
• Undertake all commercial and contractual requirements
• Ensuring sound financial performance
• Preparation of accurate and detailed monthly cost reports
• Good working knowledge and application of Main Contract and Sub-Contract Forms and Standard Method of Measurement.
• Preparing and agreeing Monthly Valuations, including valuing variations and forecast final account
• Appointment of Subcontractors in accordance with Company Procedures
• Working closely with Contracts Management to ensure all required site records and correspondence are completed
• Maintain close working relationship with the client and design team
The role offers an exciting opportunity to join an established and ambitious contractor with an ever-increasing portfolio of prestigious projects.
Candidates must have a full UK driving license and be eligible to work in the UK.