£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
car allowance + full benefits package
Site Engineer - Cheshire / Greater Manchester - Regional Main Contractor
£45k - £50k + Car / Allowance + Package
We our working with one of our most valued clients, an established Regional Main Contractor with offices across the North of England who work within the private and public sectors on schemes to c£10m.
They are a company who look to invest in their staff and subsequently have a low personnel turnover due to the emphasis they have on employee happiness.
With a strong focus on client relations, they enjoy a good proportion of repeat business and they are also members of a number of key public sector, procurement frameworks.
Due to recent work wins and a busy 2022 ahead, they are looking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their North West office to work on new build and refurbishment sites up to c£10m throughout the region.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Setting out site, cut & fill, slab foundations, brickwork, associated civils and externals
- Using TC15 and autocad
- Revision of drawings, ensuring that designs adhere to building regulations
- Managing health & safety and quality assurance
- Responsible for the organisation of materials
- Liaising with sub-contractors and the Site Manager
- Regular liaison with the client, maintaining relationships and ensuring the progression of the project
- Supervision of site operatives where required
The ideal candidate must be a competent and experienced engineer with a solid main contractor background with a proven track record of delivering high quality builds valued in the millions.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to join an established and ambitious contractor with an ever-increasing portfolio of prestigious projects.
Candidates must have a full UK driving license and be eligible to work in the UK.