£48,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Our Client are a privately owned and well-respected Northern Contractor, known for their quality of work, standards of health and safety and providing a very family orientated and enjoyable work environment.
Working across a number of sectors, they are now seeing a sharp rise in their affordable housing division, with it now accounting for 70% of their business, the majority of which is negotiated.
They are now seeking to appoint a Site Manager for a brand new site of apartments and houses in the Wigan area, all traditional build to a value of £2m.
What is involved?
- Site build from the inception to handover
- Health and Safety
- Ensuring site is completed to time and budget constraints
- Liaison with client and building control
- Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
- Take offs
The boring but essential bits
- Previous affordable housing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Solid job history with long terms positions at known contractors
- CSCS Management
- First Aid Certificate
So in summary?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really respected company in the North West – they are hugely family orientated and have an enviable future work load.
There is a great basic salary and package on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information and an entirely confidential chat, please contact Rhona on 07908 751771 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org