£54,000 to £58,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Are you seeking a new challenge, an opportunity to start and finish your own site?
Do you want to be building homes that people love to own?
Then this might be the very role you are looking for!
Our client has been building homes across the North West for over 40 years, during which time they have accumulated a rich store of knowledge and experience of the locality.
What will it involve?
- Site build from the inception to handover
- Health and Safety
- Ensuring site is completed to time and budget constraints
- Liaison with NHBC and LA representatives
- Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
- Supported by an experienced Contracts Manager
What can this role do for me?
- Allow you to have pride and satisfaction in the homes you build
- Great support from an established team
- A great package of basic, car allowance, bonus and staff benefits
What experience and qualifications do you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience of new build speculative housing and the ability to demonstrate a strong and working understanding of the cycle of housebuilding
- A checkable work history within housing for at least the last 5 years
- Possession of a current CSCS card, SMSTS and 1st Aid
This is the role I’ve been looking for!
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Rhona Mechan – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be assured any and all discussions are entirely confidential.
Can’t wait to speak to you!