£230 to £270 Per Annum
My client are a leading contractor utilising modern methods of construction to deliver fast track projects to the healthcare & education markets. They have built enviable relationships with a number of trusts which has lead to consistant year on year growth. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager to aid delivery of a fast track modular extension to an existing hospital in Ashford, Kent. Once complete the scheme will provide additional intensive care space, commencing late Jan this project should complete circa Sept 2021.
Project Manager - Job Description/Reasons to Apply:
- We are looking for an experienced Site Manager, you will be working below a site based PM taking responsibility for H&S, day-to-day paperwork and quality controls.
- You will need to be a team player, working at peak as part of a 4/5 man management team. You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of a crucial scheme with a value in excess of £10m.
- You will need to hold a relevant CSCS Card, First Aid @ Work & SMSTS
- Modular experience is preffered although not essential, if you are an experienced Site Manager with healthcare experience I would welcome a conversation
- Attractive rates and long-term works are on offer for the right individual
If the above sounds of interest and you would like to discuss further please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07809159295.