£48,000 to £53,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Our Client is one of the UK’s major housebuilders, working out of a region currently rated 5*.
Due to a re-structure and internal promotion, they are looking to add to their Management team with the appointment of a Site Manager for the Preston area.
They are keen to invite applications from both existing Site Managers and experienced Assistant Site Managers as they are keen to support and develop the right person in the role.
What will it involve?
- Site build from the inception to handover
- Health and Safety
- Ensuring site is completed to time and budget constraints
- Liaison with NHBC and LA representatives
- Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
- Supported by an experienced Contracts Manager
What can this role do for me?
- Allow you to have pride and satisfaction in the homes you build
- Great support from an established team
- A great package of basic, car allowance, bonus and staff benefits
What experience and qualifications do you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience of new build speculative housing and the ability to demonstrate a strong and working understanding of the cycle of housebuilding
- A checkable work history within housing for at least the last 5 years
- Possession of a current CSCS card, SMSTS and 1st Aid
For more information or to apply for the role please contact me on 01204 952400 or send your CV to Rhona Mechan – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be assured any and all discussions are entirely confidential.
Can’t wait to speak to you!