£52,000 to £58,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Our Client are a privately owned and well-respected Northern Contractor, known for their quality of work, standards of health and safety and providing a very family orientated and enjoyable work environment.
Due to continued success, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Site Manager to work on a new build development in the Merseyside area.
What is involved?
- Working closely with a visiting Contracts Manager but be able to work autonomously
- Site build from the inception to handover
- Health and Safety
- Ensuring site is completed to time and budget constraints
- Liaison with client and building control
- Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
- Take offs
The boring but essential bits
- Previous affordable housing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Solid job history with long terms positions at known contractors
- CSCS Management
- First Aid Certificate
So in summary?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the North West's respected house builders.
There is a great basic salary, car allowance and package on offer for the succesful candidate
For more information and an entirely confidential chat, please contact Rhona on 07908 751771 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org