£14 to £15 Per Hour
I am currently working with a leading social housing refurbishment contractor in their search for an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer. Initially advertised on a 3 month temporary basis there is a real likelihood of extension as they continue to secure works with some of the regions leading HAs. Initial works will be based within Greater Manchester.
- As the Tenant Liaison Officer you will be pivotal to resident engagement, ensuring they have a clear understanding of the works and how this may impact them. Your main focus will be developing strong relationships with tenants to support them throughout works.
- Pre entry visits and company inductions
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that tenant may have
- Visiting tenants in their homes and to advise them on when and what work is being carried out
- Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
- Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
- Reporting weekly to Site & Contracts Managers of the impacts of works
- We are looking for an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer, somebody who understands the social housing market and build real relationships with tenants
- A Full Driving Licence is essential as works are spead throughout a number of housing estates
- You will need to be confident with the administration involved and have the organisational skills to plan your diary to ensure good customer service is delivered.
If this sounds of interest and you would like to discuss further please call Alex Massey on 07809159295 or send your CV to email@example.com