£18,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
I am working with a long established privately owned main building contractor who operate throughout the North West and Yorkshire regions on a range of projects in the industrial, residential, commercial, automotive, manufacturing and leisure sectors.
The company are committed to recruiting and nurturing local talent who will be the future of the construction industry in the region.
In line with this they are looking to recruit a Trainee Engineer to join their North West regional team. This role would suit individuals who are still studying on a part time basis, recent graduates or Assistant Engineers.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who can offer the training and professional development required to succeed in a demanding industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting out duties (lines & levels)
- Reading & interpreting of drawings
- Record Keeping - (QA, quantities & measures for payment purposes and Plant and Materials)
- Production of as-built drawings
- Managing and supervising sub-contractors to ensure H&S and Quality is adhered too
- Ensuring that trades do not overlap causing H&S issues
- Distributing permits for works as necessary
- Vetting of risk assessments and method statements to ensure HSE aspects have been identified
To apply or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org