£38,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Would you like to work for arguably the best and most well thought of house builder in the North West?
Our client is a well-respected and privately owned house builder whose name is synonymous with Quality and Customer Satisfaction. For over 40 years they have been building homes across the North West and Cheshire and with a strong 2021 already underway they are keen to recruit a number of experienced Assistant Site Managers for a number of their sites.
Job specification – Assistant Site Manager Executive New Build Housing
- Working closely with the Site Manager on all aspects of the build
- Paying particular attention to finishing of properties
- Liaising with NHBC inspectors with regards CML
- Customer hand overs and demonstrations
- Covering for Site Manager in his absence
Experience / Qualifications – Assistant Site Manager Executive New Build Housing
- Ideally you will have prior experience with the housing sector and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the full cycle of house building.
- An HNC or HND in Construction would be an advantageous as would a trades background.
- Possession of a current CSCS card, SMSTS/SSSTS and 1st Aid will be essential.
Summary – Assistant Site Manager Executive New Build Housing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very family orientated company where they are looking to invest in their next generation of Site Managers. They have a negligible staff turnover so opportunities to work here are limited - if you feel that this is the right role for you and they type of company where you would like to progress and grow then get in touch.
An industry beating package is also on offer for the successful candidate - they like to look after and reward their staff!
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to Rhona Mechan – email@example.com.