- We are working with a well-established family-owned business who specialise in the speculative housing market. They pride themselves on having an excellent reputation developed through building good quality, well designed homes and a focus on prioritising customer satisfaction.
- Having recently secured a major joint venture development they looking to appoint an experienced Assistant Site Manager with a spec housing background to take plots through to completion.
- You will be overseeing the site and will have the skills and capability to successfully manage the site from pre plaster to completion.
- Take ownership of agreed build programs at pre-start meetings and assist the Site Manager in accepting and checking the full build package.
- Assist with ensuring that Health & Safety procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Maintain and produce up-to-date Health & Safety records.
- Conform fully to building regulations & warranty providers’ requirements (NHBC, LABC)
- Assist with ensuring cost-effective production in line with development budgets by ensuring that the work is undertaken is in full accordance with the cost provision allocated.
- Assist with organisation of regular site production meetings and pre-plan and ensure efficient usage of all resources.
- Assist the Site Manager to ensure H&S, Environmental & Waste Policies are adhered to.
- Assist with ensuring site security and good practice is maintained at all times
- Ensure the quality of the finished product meets the Company and warranty expectations.
- Ensure sub-contractors work to the required specification.
- Ensure plots are finished to a high standard.
- A trades background preferably joinery.
- Previous experience in a similar role working with a house builder.
- Essential - CSCS card, First Aid, SMSTS.
- Well organised, driven with a keen focus on meeting deadlines.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established house builder.
- A perfect role for an ambitious Assistant Site Manager due to the progression opportunities within the business.
- They offer a generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour.