£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Our Client is a privately-owned North West based house builder who are renowned for their high specification, commitment to quality and excellent standard of both build and conversion.
They build a quality product of the highest quality and are now seeking to bring on board an experienced Assistant Site Manager.
Job specification – Assistant Site Manager
- Working closely with the Site Manager on all aspects of the build
- Must have knowledge and experience of the full cycle of house building from coming out of the ground to hand over to the Customer.
- Paying particular attention to finishing’s of properties
- Liaising with NHBC inspectors with regards CML
- Customer hand overs and demonstrations
- Covering for Site Manager in his absence
Experience / Qualifications – Assistant Site Manager New Build High Spec Housing
- Previous new build housing experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- CSCS Card
- First Aid Certificates.
To find out more and to see if this is the right role for you, please send an updated CV to email@example.com