£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
car allowance + full benefits package
Project Manager (Client side)
- A multi-disciplinary group of specialist construction business established over 5 years with a successful track record of delivering award winning projects.
- A Project Manager is required to work within one of the company’s public sector partnerships tasked with transforming a Local Council’s corporate assets.
- This covers facilities management, small works and construction projects with the aim of improving Council owned properties ranging from schools, leisure facilities to listed public buildings.
- Meet with the client to identify priority properties
- Agree a scope of works
- Work with the QS to agree an initial budget and cost plan
- Involved with design co-ordination when required to assess feasibility of schemes
- Obtain proposals and quotes from framework contractors
- Manage the appointment of successful contractors
- Oversee the construction process to monitor contractor progress and performance in line with the agreed programme
- Co-ordinate and manage the relationships with all parties involved with the project and ensure all project documentation is accurate
- Ideally 5 years management experience within a client environment overseeing public sector FM and Construction Contracts
- Well qualified
- A strong leader with the confidence to oversee external contractors on multiple projects
- You will receive a generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour and family friendly benefits.
- You will be working with a company who can provide a challenging and supportive working environment within a long term public sector framework contract.
Apply in confidence to email@example.com