£35,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
car + package + benefits
- We are working with a Regional House Builder who are based and work within the North West of England. They are now looking to bolster their team with this crucial appointment at an important time in their development.
- This could suit an experienced Senior Engineer or alternatively an intermediary level candidate who is looking to develop a career in this field.
- Sitting in the NW Technical Team working with the layout designers to establish the most effective developable area, not just in terms of constraint but re-grade topography by modelling a proposed ground model.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Draft concept site appraisal, cut & fill models.
- Drainage designs in line with layout and proposed ground model.
- Demolition, Remediation and Enabling Works, commensurate with the delivery of a development strategy.
- Using CAD, PDS, basic attenuation modelling, Excel and uploading to Document Management Systems.
- Working with the consultant in terms of the design parameters to ensure design is carried out to the company’s specifications.
- Supporting land acquisition, interoperating geo-environmental reports.
- Sign off on civil/structural/slab/foundation designs.
- Analysis of commercial road sewer / groundworks tenders.
- Secure Technical Approvals and progress Agreements.
- Upload to NHBC and discharge conditions.
- Control/challenge contract/site cost variation.
- Site visits and reporting during development.
- Looking to develop a career as a Design / Technical Engineer with a house builder.
- Some good basic design experience with either a consultancy or housebuilder.
- You will be professional, open and will be able to retain a great relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well funded growing house builder at an early stage in their development.
- Good salary and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment in recently appointed Cheshire offices.
- Good knowledge of CAD and 3D software
Please apply in confidence to email@example.com