£30,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
Car/All+Pension+Health+Family Friendly Benefits
A leading Contractor whose NW Construction team would generally deliver projects for public and private sector clients.
Successfully completed schemes have been in the commercial, residential, healthcare, education, retail and leisure sectors valued up to £100 Million.
They are well established in the North West, are members of a number of key construction frameworks and have good mutually beneficial relationships with private sector clients who have given them a large number of repeat schemes.
They earn above average margins on schemes they have an impressive pipeline of work for 2021/2 and beyond.
Their supply chain is excellent, they look after them, pay them when they should and treat them with respect.
They are now in a position to add to their small North West design team due to growth and a number of secured contracts due to hit site in 2022.
The position is primarily office based with visits to sites around the North West of England
Typical duties will involve;
• Servicing the needs of both internal and external document management functions
• Manage paper drawings/bulk printing or arrange with the reprographics company as required
• Reviewing QA of submitted drawings via collaboration platform (Viewpoint 4Projects)
• First instance review of rejected documents to make sure the information has been updated, before it is passed to the Design Manager for full review.
• Facilitate and coordinate the requests for information between external designers, subcontractors, or consultants.
• Assist with creating design tender & work packages for commercial teams to send out alongside commercial details.
• Assist with the progress of building control, planning, or third party insurance package submissions.
• Requesting information to close out compliance packages including the ordering of tests and certificates.
• Contribute to the monthly design report where necessary, giving updates on what has been received and what is expected.
• Supply information for compilation of the O&Ms, e.g. Datasheets and design information.
• Send invitations to Viewpoint system to new personnel and facilitate additions to the system
• Set up new projects and maintain viewpoint folders in line with company standards.
• Prepare basic documents and templates for regional project use.
• Create and maintain workflows in order to process information on Viewpoint.
To be successful in this role you will need to have worked in a Document Control role previously working on larger value building projects.
You will be based in or be able to commute to the North West daily.
IT literate with experience using 4Projects.
You will get the chance to work on land mark projects in the North West.
You will receive a great salary package with extensive benefits including home/hybrid working and other family friendly benefits.
The opportunity to work with an award winning, forward thinking organisation that have an excellent order book, varied workload and who provide an exciting yet supportive workplace.