£60,000 to £67,000 Per Annum
Car/All+Pension+Health+Family Friendly Benefits
A leading Contractor whose NW Construction team would generally deliver projects for public and private sector clients.
Successfully completed schemes have been in the commercial, residential, healthcare, education, retail and leisure sectors.
They are well established in the North West, are members of a number of key construction frameworks and have good mutually beneficial relationships with private sector clients who have given them a large number of repeat schemes.
They earn above average margins on schemes they have an impressive pipeline of work for 2021 and beyond.
They are now in a position to add to their small North West Planning team.
You'll be involved in both tender and contract planning with typical duties including;
• Analyse construction methodologies looking for areas of improvement.
• Liaise with the Client and their representatives on planning matters.
• Prepare tender programmes.
• Attend client interviews and meetings where you will explain programmes and methodology.
• Prepare master programmes, updating progress and forecasting completions.
• Identify and mitigate risk whilst ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental considerations are taken in to account.
• Work with the rest of the Planning team, regionally and nationally to identify and champion Best Practice.
Ideally, you will have worked in a Planning role previously for a building contractor working on larger value projects.
You will be based in or be able to commute to the North West daily.
IT literate with experience using specialist planning software.
You will get the chance to work on land mark projects in the North West.
You will receive a great salary package with extensive benefits including home/hybrid working.
The opportunity to work with an award winning, forward thinking organisation that have an excellent order book, relatively low staff turnover and provide an exciting environment in which to work.