£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
We are working with a well-established, regional construction group who are active in a number of market sectors.
Their North West region have recently secured a number of new contracts and have the opportunity to bid for further work via a number of key regional procurement frameworks and via private developers with whom they enjoy a good working relationship.
They have a very knowledgeable senior management team and still have the feel of a smaller family business where employees are valued and supported.
They are now in a position to add to their small North West Planning team.
Typical projects are generally constructed for Public and Private Sector clients and are generally either commercial, education, health, higher education, industrial in nature.
You'll be involved in both tender and contract planning with typical duties including;
• Analyse construction methodologies looking for areas of improvement.
• Liaise with the Client and their representatives on planning matters.
• Prepare tender programmes.
• Attend client interviews and meetings where you will explain programmes and methodology.
• Prepare master programmes, updating progress and forecasting completions.
• Identify and mitigate risk whilst ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental considerations are taken in to account.
• Work with the rest of the Planning team to identify and champion Best Practice.
Ideally, you will have worked in a Planning role previously for a building contractor – they would also be happy to take someone at Assistant Planner level looking to take the next step in their career but would ideally like an established and experienced Planner.
You will be based in or be able to commute to the North West daily.
IT literate with experience using specialist planning software.
You will get the chance to work on significant projects in the North West.
You will receive a good salary package with extensive benefits.
The opportunity to work with an award winning, forward thinking organisation that have an excellent order book, low staff turnover and provide an exciting environment in which to work.