£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Quality Assurance / Quality Compliance Officer
Regional Main Contractor
c£42k + Package
We our working with one of our most valued clients, an established Regional Main Contractor with offices across the North of England who work within the private and public sectors.
They are a company who look to invest in their staff and subsequently have a low personnel turnover due to the emphasis they have on employee happiness.
With a strong focus on client relations, they enjoy a good proportion of repeat business and they are also members of a number of key public sector, procurement frameworks.
Due to recent work wins and a busy 2022 ahead, they are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance / Quality Compliance Officer to further develop, audit & control recently accredited ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards.
Duties will include;
- Preparing the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the H & S Manager and Construction Directors.
- Controlling and distributing all the company’s quality documentation
- Attending pre-bid meetings and coordinating project requirements with the project bidders.
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- Performing internal and external audits, working closely with the H & S team
- Verifying contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals
- Attending client quality management meetings as required
- Developing and assisting with the preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement
- Reviewing quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to join an established and ambitious contractor with an ever-increasing portfolio of prestigious projects.
Candidates must have a full UK driving license and be eligible to work in the UK.