£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
We are working with a leading building contractor whose North West Regional Office has created an excellent reputation for delivering interesting projects for leading blue chip clients.
They have excellent relationships with their clients that means they enjoy a good proportion of repeat, negotiated business.
Their senior management team are dynamic, knowledgeable and very approachable.
They are a real success story who have grown this year despite COVID's influence and have a pipeline of work leading in to 2021 and beyond.
They typically make double digit margins on projects.
They are now in a position to add a Quantity Surveyor to their regional Commercial team.
The role is to work closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyors working on significant £Multi Million projects for blue chip clients.
On-going support and development will be provided by the Senior QS’s, Commercial Managers and Directors.
Typical duties will include;
1. Subcontract management
2. Internal and external valuations
3. Subcontract final accounts
4. Time to time cross over with the pre-construction/ estimating department
5. Document management and control
6. Completing take off’s
7. Issuing payment notices
8. Placement and tracking of subcontract orders
- They would like to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to their small, friendly Commercial team based in Cheshire.
- Ideally, they would like to recruit someone who has worked for a building contractor/subcontractor in a similar role previously - they would also be keen to chat with Assistant Quantity Surveyors with a number of years' practical experience who is ready for the next step in their career.
- You will be based in or be able to commute to the North West of England.
- You will be IT literate and have an understanding of construction contracts.
The successful person will receive a good salary and benefits package that rewards endeavour.
They offer a structured and effective training and development programme.
You will be working with a contractor who are a market leader in their chosen sectors, who have experienced significant growth over the last few years, with a low staff turnover who can provide a challenging and supportive working environment.