£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Regional Main Contractor
£40k - £45k + Car / Allowance + Benefits
Our client is a leading contractor in the retail and commercial sector, operating predominantly across Yorkshire with nationwide projects up to c£5m.
With a strong focus on client relations, they enjoy a good proportion of repeat business and they are also members of a number of key procurement frameworks.
Due to steady expansion and recent work wins, they are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their West Yorkshire office to take full financial responsibility of a variety of schemes.
You will report in to a Commercial Director who will provide ongoing support and you will work closely with the operations and technical teams to reach a successful commercial outcome on the project.
The ideal candidate will have main contractor experience with a proven track record of delivering projects in a client facing role.
General responsibilities will include the following;
- Undertake all commercial and contractual requirements
- Ensuring sound financial performance
- Preparation of accurate and detailed monthly cost reports
- Good working knowledge and application of Main Contract and Sub-Contract Forms and Standard Method of Measurement.
- Preparing and agreeing Monthly Valuations, including valuing variations and forecast final account
- Appointment of Subcontractors in accordance with Company Procedures
- Working closely with Contracts Management to ensure all required site records and correspondence are completed
- Maintain close working relationship with the client and design team
The role offers an exciting opportunity to join an established contractor who are market leaders in their particular field.
Candidates must have a full UK driving license and be eligible to work in the UK.