up to £23,000 Per Annum
Up to 23k plus comms, car allowance, generous pension scheme & healthcare.
Job Role: Sales Consultant
A multi-award-winning housebuilder who have a requirement for a Sales Consultant to join their expanding Sales and Marketing team in their North West region.
The company have been awarded the HBF 5-star rating and build homes with a focus on energy efficiency and green living.
- To be responsible for the sales operation on the allocated site with the ultimate aim of providing a first class service to the customers
- Use IT systems daily to manage leads, enquires, and purchaser contact information
- Reserve homes following the agreed process and documentation, fully explaining all details of the development, costs and plot plans.
- Arrange appointments for mortgage valuations, deal with queries raised by Surveyors
- Obtain sales completions at prices and sales rates as determined by Sales Management
- Liaise with purchasers, prospective purchasers and their external agents (mortgage brokers, solicitors etc) adopting a professional and honest approach at all times
- Ensure all records and reports are prepared and shared accurately and punctually, to include weekly Sales/Visitor reports, Monthly Competitor Analysis, and Weekly Customer Journey tracker
- Involvement with additional processes/documentation relating to Sales Schemes such as Part Exchange, Assisted Move, Help to Buy etc
- Maintain good quality, regular contact with customers and agents to achieve approval of reservations and subsequent exchange within the timescales laid out in the Procedures
- A successful track record in residential property sales achieved by offering market leading customer service
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and consumer code
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise, be organised and have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and personable nature
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process and proven property sales experience
- An ability to demonstrate sales material and show homes highlighting the benefits of buying the properties
- Ability to qualify client requirements and overcome objections where necessary
- Ability to work in accordance with Group Policies and Procedures, NHBC Consumer Code and GDPR and adhere to the latest legislation regarding the sale of property and handling of customer information
- Competitive Salary + Comms
- £360 car allowance PCM
- Pension 7% employer contribution
- Private Medical – immediate and non-contributory for Employee