£55,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Car / Allowance + Benefits
Senior Site Manager
Tier 1 Contractor
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55k - £60k + Car / Allowance + Benefits
Our client is an established national contractor who work on a broad range of schemes, their portfolio of works includes new build & refurb projects across a variety of sectors including health and education.
On account of a number of recent work wins and a strong pipeline of work, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Site Manager to oversee all on site construction activities, the safety and wellbeing of all staff, cost control and programme with a view to achieving first class delivery.
General duties will include;
- Overall responsibility for the successful completion of the construction programme
- Monitor delivery of the project, identifying risk and opportunities and working with key stakeholders to optimise project delivery
- Lead the delivery of construction works, ensuring compliance with all company processes and protocols
- Manage and develop the supervisory and engineering team
- Ensure that HS&E targets and KPIs are set and managed
- Overall ownership of Handover Documentation for Sections of works completed
- Chair weekly team leader meetings to review strategic performance on site, report progress and reasons for difference within Project Review meetings
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure all common objectives are being met
- Work closely with the Commercial team to align targets and KPI's in line with budget forecast
The idea candidate must;
- Have at least 5 years management experience with a top tier main contractor
- Have a trades or engineering background with exposure to running projects independently
- Be a strong leader with the confidence to lead management teams on challenging projects
This is an exclusive opportunity to join a market leader who offer a generous salary and a benefits package that rewards endeavour as they strive to have the best in class.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK