£50,000 to £53,000 Per Annum
plus car allowance and package
Site Manager – Affordable Housing
Our client is a well-known and respected contractor who has been building across North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire for over 60 years, during which time they have accumulated a rich store of knowledge and experience of the locality.
They are seeking to employ an experienced Site Manager for their fast-growing Construction Division who will work on new build housing sites for their Clients.
Job specification – Site Manager New Build Affordable
- To manage and have overall responsibility for all on-site construction activities, reporting on a regular and routine basis to the Contracts Manager
- Ensuring all works are carried out safely, to programme, within budget and in accordance with all design standards, specifications and company procedures
Experience / Qualifications – Site Manager New Build Affordable Housing
- Good people management and communication skills
- Good technical/construction background and knowledge
- Commercially and contractually aware
- Proven track record and well organised
- IT proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- SMSTS, full first aid and CSCS Site Manager’s qualification
- Ability to forward plan and foresee potential problems together with solutions
- A team player who demonstrates both leadership and supportive qualities
- Promotes a professional image on site
- A strong focus on quality and customer service
Summary – Site Manager New Build Affordable Housing
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known and well-respected contractor at a time of exceptional growth and an excellent salary and benefits package are be available to the successful candidate.
Contact Rhona @ MTR Partnership on either 01204 952400 or 07908 751771 for an entirely confidential discussion.